Hearts In Galaxies Hearts In Galaxies

Wow.

This has such a great charm to it. The drawing/animation is so simple... yet so fitting and just... right. Plus that song is very nice. Thank you for introducing me to it.

.CIRCLE. .CIRCLE.

Incredible execution!

Animation was great, the style was unique, and the most important thing, the message, was delivered in such a great way. Definitely follow what you want to follow, as it's your path, not the path of others.

Wonderful work of art!

Dropping Misunderstanding Dropping Misunderstanding

This is the craziness I want to see more often!

Very nice! Not the best quality flash out there but I liked the animation, and his expressions were priceless. Really entertaining to watch. It had me laughing and I'm afraid of what would happen if someone scuffed his shoe.

Well done. :)

Verge Verge

Oh, man.

That was some journey. I loved the concept of the story being told in the medals you unlock. Fitting music, solid gameplay, awesome ending. Great work, as always. Can't really say much other than 10/10 5/5

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

Fun, addicting, challenging.

Love the game. The music was spot on with the emotional feel of the game, and the ending was great. Took me a while to get there, though! Awesome job!

Aether Aether

Wow!

At first I didn't know what to do but then I played it until the end. Very nice piece you have here. Love the music, the style, everything. Well done.

Ballad of the Windfish Ballad of the Windfish

It's funny, yesterday while driving, Ballad of the Windfish came on my MP3 player and the way home I was trying to figure what kind of lyrics would go with it. I found this this morning, and they're so perfect. Not only that but your voice and the song as a whole, perfection. Keep it up, I love all your work!

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you felt they fit it well :D

Sovngarde Chant (RMX) Sovngarde Chant (RMX)

My jaw dropped.

I'm not even kidding. That was absolutely wonderful. Just... brilliant. That's all I can really say.

Jessismith responds:

It honors me to hear that. Thank you so much. :)

Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

yyeeaaah...

Cave Story all the way, baby! Love it to bits. Has the energy without the speaker-busting annoyances of other loud metal submissions on this site.

rtnario responds:

What? I was certain this would bust speakers too, but ah well, glad you enjoyed it HAHA

Stripes Stripes

Sheesh...

I clicked on this wondering how a photograph got frontpaged.

and then it hit me. Wow. Simply amazing. You deserve nothing but 5/5 and 10/10 man. Keep on drawing, you've got amazing talent.

BowserKart_HD BowserKart_HD

hah hah...nice.

Bowser doesn't have time to be go-karting. He has other things to do, that's why he's so mad.
Nicely drawn.