Ballad of the Windfish Ballad of the Windfish

It's funny, yesterday while driving, Ballad of the Windfish came on my MP3 player and the way home I was trying to figure what kind of lyrics would go with it. I found this this morning, and they're so perfect. Not only that but your voice and the song as a whole, perfection. Keep it up, I love all your work!

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you felt they fit it well :D

Sovngarde Chant (RMX) Sovngarde Chant (RMX)

My jaw dropped.

I'm not even kidding. That was absolutely wonderful. Just... brilliant. That's all I can really say.

Jessismith responds:

It honors me to hear that. Thank you so much. :)

Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix) Cave Story War (Cave Story Remix)

yyeeaaah...

Cave Story all the way, baby! Love it to bits. Has the energy without the speaker-busting annoyances of other loud metal submissions on this site.

rtnario responds:

What? I was certain this would bust speakers too, but ah well, glad you enjoyed it HAHA

Days Ahead Days Ahead

Pure bliss

Got goosebumps at 00:46. Love the instruments used, your voice is fantastic, and overall, just a wonderful song. 10/10 5/5

Item Room - Metroid Item Room - Metroid

Pretty sweet!

The stings were a really nice touch, and overall it sounds really nice. I really liked the choir-like background to this as well.

Attack of the Koopa Bros Attack of the Koopa Bros

1:25 My head exploded

Seriously. This was insane! One of my favorite battle themes from PM and you made it 20 times more awesome! Great work as always.

Dire Dire Pokemon (8bit) Dire Dire Pokemon (8bit)

yeaahh...

Two nostalgic trips at the same time. This is excellence. Didn't realize these could fit together so nicely. Very well done.

Of Memories Forgotten Of Memories Forgotten

5/5 9/10

Whoa, that's awesome. I love the ambiance to it, and 0:50 was an awesome transition into a beat. Loved everything about it, and the extra piano notes at the beginning of some parts. Excellent. ^^ Maybe just a teeeeny bit louder.

Longest Year (Harvest Moon) Longest Year (Harvest Moon)

Oh, sh-

Wow. I didn't expect it to be that good! Even if you're not a Harvest Moon fan, this is still a very heartwarming song. Very nice. Kudos to all who are involved! ^^

Enter The Temple Of Time Enter The Temple Of Time

Congrats on being featured...

...in that video. As of now, 53,000 watched it. This song belongs on the front page, it's the definition of epic. Very well done, best I've heard.