Verge Verge

Oh, man.

That was some journey. I loved the concept of the story being told in the medals you unlock. Fitting music, solid gameplay, awesome ending. Great work, as always. Can't really say much other than 10/10 5/5

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

Fun, addicting, challenging.

Love the game. The music was spot on with the emotional feel of the game, and the ending was great. Took me a while to get there, though! Awesome job!

Aether Aether

Wow!

At first I didn't know what to do but then I played it until the end. Very nice piece you have here. Love the music, the style, everything. Well done.

Alphaland Alphaland

....HOLY CRAP!

Wow. I'm all for symbolic and artistic games... but this! Wow! I actually felt a little better about myself by the ending, as strange as that seems. Huh... very well done!

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

ahah hah...

'twas entertaining. Loved the random deaths, and I love the pixel art and 8-bit music style to it. I found a glitch. I typed BURN BIEBER and it said invalid. Better fix that.

Manly-Chicken responds:

But Bieber isn't there...

Loved Loved

Hmm...

This game is surly making others think... myself included. This game has an excellent atmosphere to it... and from just this, a bunch of theories could be made as to who that voice is. Great work.

Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

Al right I mead a flash gaeam!!!!!!!!!!

Guah Imma submit this to newgrownds now and get monay!!!11

...I dunno why I enjoyed this. I was laughing hysterically at the "get music" minigame. Great job.

Manly-Chicken responds:

The first 2 sentences is exactly what I thought when I finished this game!

Newgrounds medals: EXT Newgrounds medals: EXT

Thanks for the awesome medals.

My page is now full of informativeness.

Pretty good tutorial, although like people've said, lists can become out of date.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Good God, man!

It's hard to find a difficult game these days! Not the "cheap deaths" difficult either. Very well done. Catchy music, nice graphics, the whole shebang.

Exit Path Exit Path

Wow!

I know it wasn't just me....but this had a Portal feel to it. Very challenging, very addicting. Nice game, I enjoyed it alot. ^_^