Hearts In Galaxies Hearts In Galaxies

Wow.

This has such a great charm to it. The drawing/animation is so simple... yet so fitting and just... right. Plus that song is very nice. Thank you for introducing me to it.

.CIRCLE. .CIRCLE.

Incredible execution!

Animation was great, the style was unique, and the most important thing, the message, was delivered in such a great way. Definitely follow what you want to follow, as it's your path, not the path of others.

Wonderful work of art!

Dropping Misunderstanding Dropping Misunderstanding

This is the craziness I want to see more often!

Very nice! Not the best quality flash out there but I liked the animation, and his expressions were priceless. Really entertaining to watch. It had me laughing and I'm afraid of what would happen if someone scuffed his shoe.

Well done. :)

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

I'm okay with this!

At firth I thought you were just going to use the Space Core but I'm glad it included the others. I imagine space will no longer be the same.
All I can say is a floating effect on the Cores would've been nice, but they're well drawn already and you used the audio quite well.

Song Of Storms: Music Vid Song Of Storms: Music Vid

Better than my first flash.

Based on that this is your first animation submission, I'm not seeing stick figures, which is always a plus for me. Like everyone else said, more movement in the future, but that's a given since everyone improves over time. =) I have hopes for ya!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

*Replay* *Replay* *Replay*

Harry beating the shit out of Go! Animate never gets old.

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Oh man... I can't breathe...

The concept was freaking hilarious, I can't stop laughing. Atmosphere, music and animation were stellar too. Great job.

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

xKotakux... I completely agree with you.

Anyway, very awesome. The disclaimer was right but it was stupid in the most epic way.

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Aww...

This is just too cute for words. Wonderful work.

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Actually gives me hope.

I've been struggling with feelings for almost a year now...and yet this simple series has revived the hope that I lost long ago. I'll keep fighting for my dreams until I can't fight anymore.

Thank you.